Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Currently: June




Reading
 Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and Hold Onto Your Kids by Gordon Neufeld

Enjoying
my eyelash extensions from Kiyo

Wearing
A pair of cutoffs and a sleeveless embroidered top from Bootlegger. No make-up, hair in a braid. 

Eating
Lots of tuna,  crunchy cucumbers, carrots sticks and pears

Feeling
lethargic, unmotivated and antisocial

Looking 
forward to Gillian's Wedding at the end of this month

Re-arranging
the kids playroom and trying to edit and photograph the girl's artwork

Longing 
for some quality time with my husband

Recently enjoyed watching 
my kids have a successful fishing experience at the Ladysmith fish hatchery

Thinking
about how I can create the life I want for my family right  where I am.

Trying 
to avoid foods that my body doesn't like

Hoping
my boss will give me some time off this summer to enjoy a few camping trips with my family

Planning
on going to Gabriola, Sprout lake, the Shuswap, and Saturna Island. 

Making 
Blueberry kombucha 




No comments: