Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Purpose



I guess the primary purpose for creating this blog was to document my pregnancy and the changes that occur in my life as a result. I know that my life is in for some serious changes, but I feel that I am finally ready for those changes. I have done everything I hoped to do before having children and now I am ready to be a mom. I am now 6 months pregnant and enjoying all the movement inside me. I been thinking about names since we found out that we were having a girl. I think that I have decided on a name, but I am not absoluely sure. I love old names, both Biblical and classical. Right now I am in the "nesting mode" as some call it. I would love to start creating a nusery, but until I hava actual room to decorate I will have to be content with my imagination.



Something I have loved since I was a child was wooden toys. Yesterday I ventured into my parents crawlspace to look and see what wooden toys still remained. I was delighted to see my old wooden bike, rocking horse, dollie craddle and my brothers train set. Wooden toys retain a particluar charm that plastic toys do not. I love this photo of my friend's baby chicks sitting near this wooden train.

1 comment:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

i like your imagination! it's pretty in there!