Monday, June 25, 2012

At the shoreline...


Since moving to the island we have been spending every spare moment at the beach. Nathaniel and I love the ocean, its coastline, tidal pools, and boutiful life and it is blessing to finally be able to share these things with our children.

On Saterday, my bother and and his wife came to visit us and we took them to a beach in Parksville. Nate brought a couple of skimboards he made when we was a bachelor. The boys had a blast riding the waves while Jill and I took our first (chilly) swim of the summer and found some pretty starfish. The weather was incredible and I couldn't help but feel as though I was on vacation. I have been feeling that way a lot since we moved here.









Claire LOVED the beach and pretty much just waundered around with a smile on her face the entire time.


Amelia discovered sand dollars






 I love summer!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Beautiful pictures Jocelyn! Glad you are settling in well to your new home and surroundings.