Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

 
Much earlier this month I wrote.....

"For the past three years I have enjoyed documenting our favorite memories leading up up to Christmas. It is my "advent calender" or sorts and a way to capture our family's traditions and highlights. One year I did a digital version which which was expensive,however it gave me the freedom to include lots of pictures. Last year I decided to go a simpler route and make my own hand cut pages. It was inexpensive and sweet, and I look forward to . Weeks ago Claire helped me comb through my supplies and select pretty ribbons, papers and embellishments. We decided to use felt cutouts of stars and flowers,brown cream and red papers, some pretty vellum, cream ribbon, and some vintage style keys. I am excited to see how it turns out. I haven't scrappbooked since we moved to Nanaimo, and I am looking forward to it."

No comments: