Saturday, July 25, 2015

These days (July)




Reading
"It's OK NOT to Share... and Other Renegade Rules for Raising Competent and Compassionate Kids" by Heather Shumaker

Starting
to paint some of the pile of furniture I have accumulated over the past year
 
Watching
Poldark with Nathaniel
  
Trying
to do push-ups every day

Learning
how to manage our finances more efficiently
  
Eating
lots of eggs, fresh picked berries and homemade granola bars ( I recently made a batch with Nathaniel's honey and they are SO good)
 
Scrapping
birthday cards with some new stamps I picked up at a Stampin up class

Picking
loads of Annabelle hydrangea and admiring all the hollyhocks in my garden

Dreaming
about doula work( I am now officially DONA certified!!!!)

Enjoying
watching Levi walk towards me (melt)
  
Loving
My new double layer Spearmint Chambray Sling by Sakura Bloom and a gorgeous red Moroccan style rug a girlfriend handed down to me.
  
Hating
the mosquitos and wasps
  
Enjoying
finally learning how to use instagram (look me up at  PROSKUMEOJ)
 
Thinking
about how honored I am that my friends confide in me

Baking
Pioneer woman's best chocolate sheet cake ever! ( It is SO ridiculously good)

Feeling
 inspired by this woman

Listening
to Jennifer Knapp (reminds me of the days when I used to be a camp counselor at Esperanza)
  

 

  

No comments: