Wednesday, June 1, 2016

These Days: May


 
 
Wearing
my new colorful blouse and white jeans from bootlegger

Enjoying
 the necklace from stella and dot that my hubby got me for mother's day.

Looking
forward to going here in January for two weeks. EEEEEKK so excited
 
Loving
the fact that that Levi is potty training himself
 
Listening
to "Pieces" by Amanda Cook and "Anthem" by W.L.A.K

 Trying
to be more disciplined

Feeling
immensely proud of the fact that I am FINALLY back at my pre-pregnancy weight.
 

Reading   
National Geographic Travel magazine and "For Her Own Good: 150 Years Of The Experts Advice to Women" by Barbara Ehrenrich.
 

Daydreaming
about wearing a two piece bathing suit in Hawaii in eight months
 
Making
cards... lots and lots of cards while I watch TV with my hubby at night.

Eating
nectarines and cantaloupe

Drinking
 smoothies made with Vega Sport Protein Performance  powder and frozen fruit after workouts.

Starting
to make Kombucha on a regular basis
 

No comments: