Sunday, September 18, 2016

Currently: September

I borrowed this photo from farmgirl's dabbles since I am currently unable to upload pictures from my camera.

Reading
The Narnian: The Life and Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Alan Jacobs

Listening
to Jenny and Tyler "This I know"

Learning
how to cook grain and dairy free from the book "The Whole 30".
(so far I have made delicious turkey meatballs with almond flour and basil lime mayonnaise) 

Starting
to feel inspired and energetic after feeling lethargic for a LONG time

Hoping
to be much more organized this fall

Canning
pears hopefully soon some applesauce from the apples in our neighborhood.

Looking
forward to hosting a mom's bible study group this year and
eating heaps of Australian pumpkin

Longing
for quality time with my husband

Starting
to write poetry again

Picking
hydrangea blooms, pears and apples

Enjoying
all this lovely fall sunshine and riding my bike

Loving
Levi's new "little man" haircut". Now he looks JUST like his daddy.

Enjoying
shorter days and earlier bedtimes

Wearing
a cozy boyfriend style sweater, bangles, my favorite fall scarf, freshwater pearl earrings ,black skinny jeans, a smile :0)

No comments: