Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Currently: May



Listening
to the rain fall softly outside

Reading
 Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist 
Depression and Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim, 
Proof of God by Ptolemy Tompkins
The Book of Mormon Girl by Joanna Brooks
Kids Are Worth It by Barbara Coloroso

Praying
for contentment 

Reflecting
on my current schedule, the pace of life, how I can slow down and give my best self to my family rather than my leftovers

Feeling 
overjoyed for a friend who just got engaged and is getting married next month

Reminiscing
about the lovely weekend I had with my daughters and best friend at Camp Homewood's Mother daughter weekend. 

Enjoying
having my hubby home for two weeks to take care of me and our household for two weeks as I recover from the breast reduction I had on Monday. 

Looking
forward to going bra and bathing suit shopping. 

Wearing
Overalls I purchased a Value Village

Hoping
to catch up on project life while I am "in recovery" . I am nearly seven months behind, but I haven't given up hope yet. 

Blog Loving
The Prouty's: Her photos are captivating

Planning 
on going to this Spring Bouquet Workshop at Alicia's Florals  in Victoria at the end of the this month with a girlfriend. I can hardly wait to get my hands on some peonies and ranunculas. We are hoping to hit up the famed Union 22 on our way up island. So excited!!!

Thinking 
about how I would like celebrate my birthday this year and who I want to celebrate it with.

Trying
to organize our summer schedule and fit some fun things in around our busy work schedules. This summer we are hoping to do some camping on Gabriola Island  and rent a houseboat in the interior with friends. We are also hoping to camp at Sprout Lake and do some day trips. 

Collecting
armloads of dogwood flowers... and soon.. lilacs!!!! 









No comments: