Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dream camera



This is the camera I have had my sights on for some time now. I have always loved canon cameras but since my husband works for the RCMP it makes sense to get a Nikon since he could get it at a fantastic price through work. I've decided on the Nikon D90 with the 18 -200mm lense. As you know, my treasured canon power shot died when my husband accidentally took it with him into a lake while fly fishing. Our subsequent camera, a fujifilm, died after he took it snorkeling in Mexico. Gahhhhh! I am now left with an ancient point and shoot canon we bought when we were first married. Most days it won't turn on and when it does, it randomly deletes photos and scrambles others. *sigh*. Needless to say, project 365 has become quite the challenge. I have taken photos with so many different people's camera and I doubt I am ever going to be able to track them all down. Here is for hoping.....

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: