Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh Swoon......

I was browsing mls.ca this evening while waiting for my soup to cook and I came across this delightful little house. Oh *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* ... it makes me swoon. Can I move in tomorrow? I love the red stairs, the hydrangea bushes, the old style windows and the fact that the workshop is detached from the house. I loooove it!





We haven't met with a mortgage broker yet, but I have a rough idea of what we will be able to afford. Our dilemma at the moment is deciding whether to buy something brand new with good resale or something older with a bit of property. This particular home is closer to the downtown area but it has a huge yard with fruit trees.

On the other end of the spectrum are these new homes with beautiful floors and kitchens but pathetic yards.





1 comment:

Anderson Clan said...

Where are you moving?
Dave had an interview with a school in Utah! So I've been checking out houses just in case.
The kids put together a whole envelope for you. I have no idea what they stuffed in there since they sealed it themselves before I had a chance to look at their craftiness. I was debating opening it but I think I'll just send it as is.
Snail Mail on the Way,
Gina