Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some sweet inspiration



I officially started making Valentine cards today. Amelia and I were sitting at my craft table this afternoon, rolling out play dough when I decided that I would try and steal some time to play with paper.You see, I am utterly and completely behind on making cards for the "card a month club" I started with a bunch of girlfriends. I have not had the motivation or creativity to design cards for some time but suddenly today I was itching to cut and glue paper. Weird. Hopefully I will have them in the mail by next week.



Last year I hosted a little cupcake making party for a couple of moms and their children. This year I have decided to make it an "adult only" event. On the menu..... red velvet and vanilla cupcakes frosted with butter cream and cream cheese icing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.



My momma bought me a great cupcake book for Christmas and I am looking forward to trying out some of the techniques. These roses made from candy look like fun to make.





Coconut covered cupcakes are always a favorite of mine.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

All of those cupcakes look scrumptious!
MMMMMMMMMmmmmm