Wednesday, January 27, 2016

These days: January




Looking
forward to making some adorable polymer clay foxes with Amelia at 4cats studio next month.
 
Reading

Longing
to go dumpster diving after watching a documentary called "Just Eat It!"

Drinking
all the delicious  loose leaf Christmas teas my hubby brought me from David's Tea

Blog loving

Enjoying
sleeping through the night and de-pilling my couch

Not enjoying
Levi's 5am wake up cry

Eating
Egg whites and oatmeal

Learning
 how to choose foods that will help me achieve my goals.

Instagram loving
 
Focusing
on keeping a food journal and exercising at least five days a week.
 
Watching
the new season of Downton Abbey (Hurray!!!!!)
 
Working
on finishing up project life 2015 and December Daily 2015
 
Feeling
inspired to document my fitness journey with something like what Cathy Zielske has created

 

 

No comments: