Tuesday, May 10, 2016

These Days: April

 
Longing

Enjoying
the Moroccan pillows on my couch (Holly, they fill me with joy every day)

Wearing
cutoff shorts from bootlegger , a bright orange tunic from "funk your fashion"

Blog Loving
Lindsay Bently and Lemon and Basil and A Holy Experience

Listening
 to king and country

Feeling
a bit antsy

 
Reading   
"Amity" by Nasreen Pejvack

Planning
on reading something by Ted Decker

 Enjoying
having a lighter duvet on our bed

 
Daydreaming
about lupines and foxgloves blooming in my garden
 
Making
a list of songs I want to learn how to play on my guitar

Eating
squirrely bread toast with sliced tomatoes, salt, pepper and asiago cheese

Learning
about the history of Iran
  
Struggling
to not devour the jar of Adam's peanut butter

Starting
to wax some pieces of furniture that have been languishing in my room half finished for AGES

Thinking
about an article entitled "Doula's Who Do Nothing"

 
Attempting
to work out six days a week

 Watching
 anything that remotely resembles a documentary
 

No comments: