Thursday, October 27, 2016

Currently: October



Daydreaming
about the Christmas décor I want to make.
( evergreen wreaths, garlands, burlap advent calendar...)

Drinking
Stash salted caramel tea

Enjoying
a slice of  vanilla bean cake with raspberry cream cheese icing
(I carefully froze individual slices when there was a ton of cake leftover from my birthday party this summer.)

Wearing
A cashmere sweater, a necklace from Stella and Dot and a pair of jeans from H&M.

Listening
to Jesus_is project by Judah Smith
(this is my favorite song on the album)

Enjoying
my new haircut
( I had a lot of inches cut off)

Wishing
I could post some pictures from our epic camping trip on the west coast and order photos for my project life album

Longing
for a functioning dishwasher and computer

Craving
Himalayan Pink Salty caramels from Purdy's Chocolates.

Reading

Hoping
that Levi is NOT ready to give up his afternoon nap

Dreaming
about tanned skin and plumeria scented air

No comments: