Friday, November 6, 2009

According to me



Today I was catching up on blogs that I haven't visited in awhile and I was encouraged by quite a few of them. My dear friend in Norway wrote "11 reasons I am glad to be a stay at home mom" . It reminded me to look at the positive side of motherhood. I have decided I should compile a list of my own.... I'll start with just 5 and add to them as the weeks go by.

1) Being able to wake up slowly, even if that means being clawed in the face by a cute baby that wants to play.

2) Having a fantastic excuse to excuse to stay in and wear my husbands pyjamas.

3) Playing with beads, paper, blogs, and my camera while my baby peacefully sleeps in the next room.

3) Being able to help out a friend or a neighbor in a moment's notice.

4) Being able to go for long walks and bike rides with my baby when the inspiration hits.

5) Being able to take my baby to fun groups like mother goose. We LOVE to sing!

I thought I might add a few interesting tidbits of info about me.

When I was a child... I climbed in otter holes and fell out of many a tall tree
I can't imagine my life without... delicious things to eat
If I could be anywhere, I'd be... walking through a lovely forest filled with ferns
My least favorite chore is... cleaning the bathroom
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... survivor
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... something from etsy.com
My guilty pleasure is... cheesecake ...ahhhhh
I thought I would never... host a Tupperware party :0)

Tag - you are it Heidi!

No comments: