Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A glimpse of my day

On my kitchen floor (a lot of fresh, aromatic mint from my garden)



On my counter (the ingredients for romesco sauce waiting to get pureed)



On my plate for dinner (note the delicious heap of finished romesco sauce)





On my back deck



On my window sill (just some of the many cherry tomatoes that refuse to ripen on the vine)






On a cookie sheet in the sun








On my husband's strong palm (a pumpkin shaped squash or sorts)



On the writing desk my father made me (it is now being used as a change table of sorts.... or in this case, a place to read a good book)






On the rocking chair were I once nursed and rocked my daughter for what felt like an eternity.



On top of my fridge (a big pile of ornamental gourds)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I enjoyed looking at your photographs, liked the bountiful vegies, drooled over that dinner, and cute photos of amelia. She is getting bigger. I miss her. Have a great day!