Saturday, October 30, 2010

A few things I've learned



These are just a few things I have learned over the course of the past seven years.

1). That chickpeas from a can is not a "meal".

2). That washing towels with dishrags is a bad idea - unless you like smelling like one after taking a nice clean shower. Yuck!

3). That bringing up a deep subject just as my husband and I are climbing into bed is a BAD idea

4). That my husband requires sauce on EVERYTHING, even if it tastes spectacular on its own. I have learned to not take offence.

5). That my child will not implode if we are off schedule or she is not in bed "on time".

6). That exercise keeps me sane.

7). That the best way to clean a floor is on your hands and knees.

8.) That I have quite an embarrassing temper at times.

9.) That I won't implode if I don't make my bed every morning.

10. That I am NOT a hermit and I NEED people.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ive learned over the past 3.5 years

1. to COMPROMISE
2.to listen
3. to be less selfish
4. to appreciate human contact
5. to love serving my family