Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project 365 (March 14th - 21st)

I finally got the chance to make a few cards today. I used a neat stamp set called "everyday button bits" by paper trey ink.



Amelia carries her "animals" around in her arms ALL day long. They perch beside her when she eats, they sit on the toilet when she is in the bath, they ride with her in the car, she drags them to the park, to her friend's homes and most certainly to bed. Lately she has started re- enacting Nathaniel's stories about Chester chasing cougars up trees with her stuffed hound dog and favorite cat.



I have been reading the book "eat, love, pray" and playing a lot of the African game mancala.



Our Sergeants wife is always buying thoughtful and entertaining toys for the children in our community, and the other day she handed me these hilarious "soother candies". I HAD to take a photo.



Amelia and I decorated the house and baked a cake together for her birthday. She really loves being my helper.



Okay, I didn't take this photo, Nathaniel did, but I wanted to share it nonetheless. On this particular day, Nathaniel tracked a young cougar and then took some photos of it once Chester had treed it.



It might sound a little crazy, but we drove 112km one way just to go out for lunch today. Tatla is a beautiful community nestled in the mountains which also happens to have a delicious place to eat.



I love it that Nathaniel's grandmother snapped this photo of us on our way home from town today. Us girls were all sound asleep in the back after a long day of grocery shopping and running errands.

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

I love that stamp set and your cards are wonderful! And the photo of you all sleeping. Don't you love it when you get a photo with yourself in it, that you didn't ask for!!