Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Homemade frozen yogurt popsicles!



Amelia and I have been making a lot of frozen yogurt popsicles this summer. I picked up a batch of popsicle moulds from a girlfriend who sells tupperware a couple summers ago and have used them a lot. You can use fruit juice, a smoothie mix, but prefer to use a nice thick Greek yogurt sweetened with a bit of honey or 100% maple syrup. Amelia and I usually toss in some berries and cut fruit as well.  So far they have been a bit hit with the girls and a great way to get them to eat when it is hot out.

2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

This is so funny that you blogged about this! I have the exact same blog post ready to be posted!! Ok, why haven't we hung out yet?

Heidi said...

Yummy! I have been on the lookout for good popsicle molds and never thought of tupperware! Great idea...and just love reading your blog even though I don't always comment:0)
Heidi