Monday, July 21, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 37 weeks

I celebrated 37 weeks today with a mason jar of raspberry leaf tea.  While I know that I must be prepared for the possibility of being pregnant for a couple more weeks, I can see the end in sight. My due date is just around the corner and I am starting to get REALLY excited. I had  my "home visit" from midwife last week and Nathaniel snapped a few photos of her taking my blood pressure and measuring my belly with the girls looking on.




I have corralled the majority of items on my home birth list and my nursery is  nearly complete. I am feeling READY! I know that I should be cherishing every wink of sleep I get, every warm meal I consume and every second of freedom I have in the evenings, but I just want to meet my son. I want to lay on my tummy. I want to breastfeed and have my hubby home. I want to start this next chapter of my life.  I know that labor won't be easy but I do know that I will have a great team and that I will be loved and supported each step of the way. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love the pictures in this post Jocelyn! Praying for you :)