Sunday, November 2, 2014

These days......

 
 
 
Reading... Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. 
Playing... with a great photo book program called blurb books
Watching.. Scandal, Grey's Anatomy and Below Deck
Trying... to get Levi to bed at a reasonable hour
Cooking... not so much these days
Eating... green smoothies filled with spinach, pineapple and lemon juice.
Drinking... Bengal spice tea with chocolate almond milk
Calling... Nicole Klan :0)
Texting... my hubby who was away on a course in Tofino
Pinning.. quotes that inspire me
Crafting...  went to a card making night at a friend's house and made 25 cards! 
Scrapping... prepping for my annual December Daily Book
Doing...  de-junking, scrubbing, baking, smooching, nursing
Going... to take a road trip to Victoria soon
Loving... the photos I just received from my maternity session and Levi's birth
Hating... trying to cut dairy out of Claire's diet
Discovering... how capable I am
Realizing.. that hibernating is good for the soul.
Enjoying... rainy days at home, listening to good music
Thinking... about parenting, relationships and my faith 
Feeling... overwhelmed by all the things on my "to do list".
Hoping... that my woven girasol wrap arrives by Christmas time
Listening... to a lot of Stephanie Gretzinger
Celebrating... the fact that my hubby is home after being away for nine days
Smelling... the amazing sweet and sour meatballs my hubby made for dinner
Thanking... Levi for going to sleep at 8:15 tonight :0)
Considering... going for a run tomorrow
Finishing... hanging all of Amelia's artwork on her wall
Starting... to dream again 

No comments: