Friday, November 28, 2014

These days


Recent Accomplishment: Made two photo books in one day (normally it takes me MONTHS)
Eating: Lots of roasted almonds and homemade applesauce mixed with plain Geek yogurt
Following: The Jian Ghomeshi story.
Currently: Sanding and waxing some chairs for our dining room table
Looking forward to: My wreath making party in December
Trying to: Do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video with my husband after we put the kiddos to bed.
Collecting: Evergreens and hawthorn berries.
Need to: Write my annual Christmas letter
Reading: The book of John (Bible)
Can't wait to: get our Christmas Tree!
Favorite new toy: A Portable Cocoon that plays/streams music from my iPhone.  It means  finally get to listen to songza/spotify music LOUD!
Waiting for: fluff mail to arrive (my woven wrap from Guatemala).
Thankful for: My soft, sumptuous bed.
Trying to decide: What to bake for Christmas this year.



No comments: