Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gingerbread Houses

 
This morning I woke up thinking about gingerbread. Probably because my hands were still fragrant from the combination of spices I had used to make a batch of dough the night before. Claire has been asking me to make a "cookie house" for weeks now and I keep promising her that we will. I am not going to make gingerbread house from scratch this year. Instead I am going to borrow a really neat idea from one of my favorite bloggers over at Under The Sycamore . She made some really neat little graham cracker houses with a glue gun and then let her kiddos decorate them. I thought it would be fun to invite a couple of Amelia and Claire's friends over to decorate houses together. 

Check out this epic gingerbread house we saw at a bakery in Ladysmith earlier this month. 






No comments: