Thursday, May 21, 2015

Things I find myself saying....



These days I find myself saying ... "don't clean, enjoy life".... "leave those dishes alone and go for a run".... "stop folding laundry and make love to your husband"...... "stop picking up after the girls and instead do something with them".... "forget about the debris on the floor and go take some pictures".... "stop obsessing about your to do list and go tickle that sweet baby of yours".
 It is so easy for me to focus on having things "just so" and forget to live life.


Does anyone else struggle with that, or it is the opposite for you?


 
 
I want to work on having friends over for dinner more often and not obsess about cleaning the house beforehand. I want to work at playing with my children even when there are a million other things distracting me. I want to make exercise a priority instead of coming up with reasons why I can't. I want to be mindful of what I am putting in my body and spend more time outside.
 




 
 

 
What are your goals these days?

No comments: