Saturday, May 30, 2015

These days.....



 
Reading
Kindred Hearts: Nurturing the Bond Between Mother and Daughter

Attempting
To actually use my cloth diapers

Watching
Ashamed to admit it.... but the Bachelorette....
  
Trying
To workout at least five days a week

Raspberry, quinoa muffins (but they were an epic fail).

Learning
That one step forward and two steps backwards is not failure.... its called the cha cha!
  
Drinking
Almond milk

Scrapping
Cards with a neighbor next week

Trying
 Crock Pot Freezer meals in an attempt to not always be scrambling for meal ideas at 4pm

Waiting
For someone to mail my Maya ring sling back to me. I miss it SO much.

Dreaming
About the home and property that Nathaniel and I hope to buy some day

Excited
That I might be able to do "mudderella" after all
  
Loving
My new fit bit Charge HR
  
Hating
The fact that Levi has decided that 5:10am is a good time to wake up every morning. Gah!!!!
  
Enjoying
Working out at VI Gym again. They have a class called "Group Power" that kicks my butt.
  
Thinking
About the various perspectives on cessationism

Feeling
Empowered and strong

Listening
To "Zen" jazz on songza
  
Finishing
A photo book of our trip around the world - FINALLY!
  

No comments: