Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project 365: March 23- 31st

March 23rd: Nathaniel and Amelia made some fun creatures out of the clay she won at an auction.
March 24th: We visited our friend's ranch and saw some adorable baby calves.
March 25th: Loving my new pinstripe dress from asos. It is a size four and (mostly fits)!!!! I have a little bit more weight to lose.
March 26th: Campfire at a friend's house. Smores are yummy any time of the year
March 27th: Homemade pizza. I don't think that I will be buying frozen pizza anymore. This is the recipe I used to make the dough.
March 28th: I have had this precious handmade doll since I was a young girl. Grandma and I spent the afternoon sewing her hair back into place and now she looks as good as new.
March 29th: The failed cupcakes that became cake pop dough. More on this topic in another post. March 3
March 30th: A glorious, sunny day filled with adventure and fun!
March 31st: Spotted this stunning mountain bluebird on the way home from a walk with a friend.

1 comment:

Chris is a geek said...

Wow! You really have a way with your camera ;0) Love all the pictures Jocelyn! Happy belated birthday to Claire by the way. ~Caroline