Monday, July 23, 2012

Catching up



I have so many wonderful memories and photos to share with you that I hardly know where to begin. Between visits with friends, picking berries, soaking in the sun and trying to keep my house from falling into shambles I have sorely neglected this blog. Thankfully, today we received some much needed rain and it forced me to stay "mostly" indoors and get a few things done. Today I managed to attend church, take the girls for a VERY soggy walk to the park, deal with my recycling, organize my kitchen drawers, do a load of laundry, de-junk my "junk" cupboard, organize my pantry, make a decent meal for my hubby as well as a rather disappointing apple crisp, do my workout video, take the dog for a run, sweep the floors, plan meals for the week, and download pictures off my camera. Whew! Hopefully tomorrow I will find some time to blog about something a little bit more interesting :0)

No comments: