Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthday Bliss: Claire turns Three!

Today we finally celebrated Claire's third birthday this morning with a tea party. I had far too much fun decorating the dining area with poms, peonies, napkins, streamers, fancy tired tray, polka dot napkins and whatever else I could find around the house. 


Claire wore a lace crown my girlfriend Heidi and I made back in January, and her favorite tutu of course. All the girls got a pair of wings and a wand to play with. 




I was excited to finally have an opportunity to use these darling ballerina fairy cupcake toppers. I think I purchased them at Homesense  before Claire was born.









We dined on chocolate haystacks, a heaping plate of fruit, tea sandwiches, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and mini banana chocolate chip muffins. 


I love Claire's little friends. 










 





After all the festivities the girls watched a few minutes of  the "Tangled" movie Claire had received  and enjoyed some kettle corn.




1 comment:

Chris is a geek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Claire!

Caroline