Sunday, November 22, 2015

These Days: November

 


Wearing
my workout gear (Addis tank top, Nike pants, an awesome sports bra and FALSE EYELASES (from my fun little make-over at Sephora today with my friend Mari.)

Reading
"Eight Woman Taking Photos" by Whitney Otto
 
Enjoying
Getting out of the house in the morning before Levi's nap and socializing with friends
 
Drinking
Earl grey tea with homo milk
 
Dreaming
about going on weekly dates with my husband

Eating
Roasted Queensland blue pumpkin

Listening
To "NF" (when I run)
 
Feeling
ready to try start sleep training Levi (again)

Learning
about influential female photographers throughout history 
 
 
Struggling
to be patient with my eldest daughter

Re-arranging
my dinning room again

Starting
to re-read "Loving On Purpose: Parenting Series" by Danny Silk and decorate for Christmas

Interested in reading
Anything written by Margaret MacMillan.   
 
Loving
 My fit bit HR charge arrived in the mail (an important button on my other one fell off but thankfully the company sent me another one for free).
 
Attempting
to do the insanity DVD series again 
 
Watching
Todd White sermons on YouTube
   
Thinking
about history and how it repeats itself

 

No comments: