Friday, May 9, 2014

Eye Candy

This morning I awoke to the sound of my daughter yelling for a bucket. Thankfully, she managed to wait until I handed her a tupperware container before she upchucked up the contents of her stomach. An hour later my younger daughter started puking. Oh Joy. Thankfully, they will probably be completely fine by lunchtime. Crazy kids. 

I had a full day planned for a our family but it looks like we will sticking close to home for the time being. *Sigh* I thought I might as well take the opportunity to share some swoon worthy images of the most beautiful studio/craft space I have EVER had the pleasure of viewing. These photos are from a magazine I indulge in from time to time called "Where Women Create". This particular article features a blogger/stylist/ consultant named Becki Crosby. Her website/blog entitled "Whippy Cake" is delightful and eye catching. This morning I enjoyed reading one of her older posts entitled "Pregnancy, depression and puke oh my! 







No comments: