Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life is good



"So often life is every bit as good, if not better, than the wonderful make-believe movies we love to watch. It has all the same joy and sorrow, mystery and suspense, adventure and excitement, and love and emotion - except it's real. Live your life as if it were a great movie - complete with the happy ending."
~Author Unknown










Today's Happy List

1. Bright sunshine flooding in through the windows
2. The sound of my man chopping firewood outside to keep us warm
3. My newly recovered couch cushions
4. Oatmeal raisen chocolate chip cookies and a cup of mint tea
5. My new favorite blog: http://embers.typepad.com/e/

What is your happy list today????

3 comments:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

blueberries already?! JEALOUS

Caroline said...

1) Chocolate
2) Talking to you on the phone :0)
3) Sunshine
4) Seeing my children laugh at story time at the library
5) Listening to my children explain their drawings.

Rachel said...

My favorite five things would be:
1)Sunshiny days
2)Visiting with family and freinds
3) Eating good food
4)Sleeping in
5)Feeling accomplished and successful