Monday, March 8, 2010

Some days....

Some days are like this.......



.... but thankfully today was not one of those days... especially since my husband accidentally locked our keys in the car when we went into town to get groceries. It took the tow truck guys nearly two hours to get our truck unlocked while the three of us paced around in the cold.

It has been a tough week- primarily because Amelia is teething like crazy, waking up at all hours of the night crying, and my husband has been working a lot of crazy shifts. On the bright side, my man had the day off today and let me sleep in. When I woke up the two of them were wolfing down blueberries and oatmeal.



Other highlights of the day:

1) eating a bowl of grapes and strawberries
2) watching a movie with my man
3) making lots of felt flowers. *sigh*
4) fresh snow on the ground
5) snail mail from a friend - she sent me some great red Olympic gloves. Love them!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

awwwwwww joc, im sorry to hear you had a rough week with some things. i can remember samuel going threw all the teething. soon it will be over!