Sunday, August 11, 2013

Interview: Heidi

Let me introduce you to one of my dearest lifelong friends: Heidi. We have been apart of each other's lives since utero (our mothers' were pregnant together) ,  the challenges of adolescence, finding husbands, and now raising our babies. She is the incredible young women I spoke of in a previous blog post, and someone who continues to inspire and challenge me.

(Heidi)
 





 
 
 

Tea or coffee
Gingerbread Spice Christmas tea with milk is like cookies without the guilt
 
I collect
Children (laughter)
 
 Favorite City
Campbell River, because it is where all my friends are.
 
 Spring or Fall
Spring, definitely. I love the flowers and the growth.
 
 Bloom of choice
Sweet peas
 
Style icon
I have no idea what that means. Ideally I just want my clothing to be clean and make me look better than I feel. Timeless and classic.
 
Right now I am...
Blissfully satisfied..... and gassy.
 
Longing for...
The men of this world to step it up!
 
Most prized possession
My family
 
My Design Aesthetic
Coastal and rustic.
 
Passionate About
 I am passionate about the voiceless, the oppressed, and the unseen. (Isaiah 58)



 

No comments: