Friday, May 28, 2010

Catching up



It has been far too long since I last updated this blog. I think I have a few good excuses.

1) I have had guests visiting from out of town.
2) I have been spending an inordinate amount of time outdoors.
3) I get distracted by all the other blogs I am following

Our precious friends from Kamloops came to visit us for the with their two little boys. It was good to catch up, go for walks, chat away the hours, eat delicious steak on the deck in the sun, play outdoors, and chill out.

Nathaniel's best friend. I believe they have known each other since grade six.



His amazing wife Julie....




Their oldest son Eli.....



And little Finn...



A few pictures from our weekend....

Feeding the horses:





Playing outside in the "little house"



Fresh eggs from our chickens..






Some cowboys...

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great pictures Jocelyn! Thanks for sharing!