Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love snail mail

My dear friend Heidi sent me a lovely handmade card and some delicious chocolate hearts the other day all the way from Norway. Don't I feel loved. I REALLY love getting mail, and parcels just rock my world.





I think I am going to have to copy her card design, as it is super cute. I have been making a ton of cards the past couple of days (you have send snail mail in order to get snail mail)but I feel like I am stuck in a bit of creative rut. I haven't done any layouts for awhile but I did have a couple ladies over the other night and showed them how to make a couple of cards. They loved it and asked if we could do it again sometime. I think I am going to make it a weekly thing.



At this moment I am stuffing my face with fudgeo's. I keep trying to cut sugar out but I can't can't seem to last more than a couple hours. I really only a couple months before I start trying for another baby to get into shape, but I keep sabatgoing myself. Seriously, how do some women do it - what kind of quality of life can you have without cheescake, lindor chocolates and brownies.... hmmm.

1 comment:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

mmm..that chocolate make me want to go to the store and pick some up for myself...

joce, your cards are gorgeous!!! wowza, you have such a nack at creating beautiful things!