Monday, January 30, 2012

The best playdough recipe ever!



Today Amelia finally talked me into making some more play dough with her. We used a recipe I found on pintrest awhile ago. It works really well and I am always pleased with the results. We have yet to include sparkles in our batch, but only because I don't have any on hand at the moment.





Just remember to add your color of choice before you start heating up your mixture. I usually turn the dial to medium and stir until the mixture starts lumping together. Turn off the hear when there is no longer any wet bits and then let it cool down a bit before you knead it.

While we were preoccupied with our task, Claire discovered my baking cupboard and didn't waste any time tearing open a bag of powered milk.



She was very proud of the finished product and didn't waste any time making "cookie shapes" with all my cutters.



No comments: