Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Again

A week ago my daughter was watching a cartoon on YouTube when all of a sudden a screen appeared requesting the birth date of the user. I assumed they were taking a survey, so I typed in Amelia's birthday. What a discovered later, was that google had been checking to see whether or not I was old enough to have a blog. Consequently, because I had told them that I was 2.5 years old, all access to my blog was suspended until I could prove that I was over the age of 13. If I was unable to provide government ID confirming my age, my blog would be permanently deleted. I sent them the necessary information and then waited nervously for my request to be processed. I was really worried that the time limit would expire before I my request for access was processed. Fortunately, I was able to successfully log in today, after feeling stressed the past couple of days. I breathed a HUGE *sigh* of relief. I would have been devastated if I had lost all the posts I have written over the past couple of years.

1 comment:

Chris is a geek said...

Good to have you back! I wondered what happened to your blog!

~Caroline